Why blend multiple colors when you can just be as gorgeous wearing one?
So here’s the trick using just Everyday Minerals White Primer and tools that you probably
already have in your beauty treasury. This look is to match the monotone trend. Only that it’s
way easier to create.
You will need the following:
- Everyday Minerals White Primer
- Fragrance-free body butter
- Your favorite foundation or BB cream (with shade closest to your skin tone)
- Concealer (with a shade that matches your skin tone)
- A small canister; and,
- A scooping utensil
So let’s begin
Begin by prepping up your skin using Everyday Minerals White Primer. What this primer does is
to help your monotone makeup stay longer on your skin.
For your eyes
- Add foundation to the container. Then add a liberal amount of concealer into the
- Using the scooping utensil, add a similar portion of butter into your mixture
- Add a minimal amount of aloe vera gel into the mixture
- Using a little spoon, blend all beauty essentials thoroughly.
There you've got a gorgeous neutral eyeshadow. This gives that dewy feel with a gorgeous
subtle sheen for your eyes. Nothing fancy. Just a simple beauty of its own.
For the lips
So the overall goal for this is to make it look like you made
some effort, effortlessly.
- Moisturize lips with a good lip balm, like our Pomegranate Place Lip Butter.
- Add a little shine with your favorite Everyday Minerals Tinted Lip Balm using a shade
that is closest to your skin tone.
- Moisturize your lips as often as needed.
Perk up your cheeks with a blush that is a shade darker than your skin tone. Voila. The neutral
look has never been this gorgeous!