Voluminous eyes from contrasting lively colors
Highlight the beauty of your eyes with these fun and vibrant colors. Wear the City Light Makeup for a night out in town, stand out among the crowd and savor the lasting lively moments. Here’s how to create your perfect city lights inspired makeup.
You will need:
- Brown Primer
- Carolina Blue Mineral Eye Shadow
- She’s Charismatic Eye Shadow
- She's Vibrant Eye Shadow
- All Smiles Blush
- Cheerful Tinted Lip Balm
- Polished All Over Shimmer
- Everyday Eye Shadow Brush, and;
- Tapered Sculpting Face Brush
- Begin with a clean face and moisturize. Leave moisturizer for about 5 minutes, then apply Brown Primer concentrating within your T-zone.
- Apply concealer on dark areas around the eyes, on red patches or acne scars and blemishes.
- To keep a lasting, shine-free and beautiful complexion, dab your Base shade on your face. Perfect your makeup base with the cheerful Everyday Minerals All Smiles Blush
- Now we play up to emphasize the eyes by creating a wing-like highlight. Using Everyday Eye Shadow Brush, put on She’s Vibrant Eye Shadow starting from your eye’s inner corner to the upper side of the lid.
- Then highlight the brow by applying She’s Charismatic Eye Shadow above the crease starting from the outer corner, gently sweeping the color to create a v-winged look. Brush in another stroke for a bolder look. Blend the two shades inward along the line.
- Wrap up highlighting the eyes with Carolina Blue Eye Shadow and mascara for a bolder volume. Sprinkle a little Polished All Over Shimmer using your Tapered Sculpting Face Brush. Apply shimmer onto eyebrow corners, cheeks, forehead, brow bone, nose and chin.
- Finish this city lights inspired makeup with a simple but vibrant glamour with Cheerful Tinted Lip Balm