The seasons are changing.Temperatures are rising and falling to new extremes each day, and with them there is a toll is exerted on our sinuses. We are more prone to infections, clogs, and discomfort around our nose and eyes come this time of year. To help keep them clear and to give relief, you can simply inhale some of Mother Nature’s healing scents. Eucalyptus, peppermint, and lavender are a dynamic force that help clogs and give soothing energy to sinus cavities. Next time you need a little something to make you feel better, try putting together one of these simple “smelling pouches”.
What You’ll need:
- 1/3 cup dried lavender
- 1/3 cup dried peppermint
- 10 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- Organic linen pouch (draw string is best, but you can also find a piece of string or ribbon to tie yours off with)
- Mix together your dried herbs.
- Drip essential oil on top, and mix up to help distribute the scent.
- Pour everything into the small linen pouch.
- Close tight, and keep on hand for a sniff any time you’re in need.
This post is from our guest blogger Naomi. Follow her on her blog here for posts like these and more!