The smoky catlike eyes can give you a runway expressive flattering shapes, delivering a mysterious finish that will surely make you stand out. So for this Holiday bring out the bewitching gazes in you with our Define The Cat Eye Collection. Here's to that kit that will do the trick to create that flirty and fab beauty repertoire.
What's inside the box?
- Walking After Midnight Mineral Eyeliner
- Illuminator Shimmer Eye Shadow
- In the Garden Shimmer Eye Shadow
- Natural Double Ended Bamboo Brush
Creating the Cat Eye Look
1. Begin with a clean eyelid. Note that clean eyelids are important to avoid smudged eye makeup.
2. Then apply either of your Illuminator Shimmer Eye Shadow or In the Garden Shimmer Eye Shadow using our Double Ended Bamboo Brush. You could also blend or create two-tone shades from these eye shadows, depending on the look you are trying to achieve.
3. Now we begin to create the highlight of your feline look: the wing-like tail at the corner of your eye. Lower your eyelid. Using Walking after Midnight Mineral Eyeliner and the angled tip of the Double-ended Bamboo Brush from your Define Kit, draw a line from the outer corner way up to create an angle. Make your line longer if you want a sharper angle. Then create a triangle shape by connecting the line from the top.
4. Fill in the triangle using the eyeliner. See to it that you have that triangle covered. Note that the area near the triangle is fuller and the area along the corner to the other side of the eye should be thinner. Basically, it's just like applying eyeliner in a regular way, but you just have to keep the triangle area fuller.
5. Finish with a volumizing mascara for a cat eye glamour! If you are going out at nighttime, add an extra coat of mascara for a fuller look.
Once you are ready, take your camera and take the picture of your creation. Share your results on social media with hashtag #cateyedarlings.