YOU WILL NEED:
Hint All Over Shimmer
Polished All Over Shimmer
Major Pink Luminous Blush
Gimmee a Kissimmee Bronzer
Fresh, Glowing Velvet Eye Shadow
Today’s #MOOD Velvet Eye Shadow
Comfort Zone Velvet Eye Shadow
Inspire Tinted Lip Balm
Blender Face Brush
Flat Top Brush
Eye Blending Brush
Sunlight Jojoba Color Corrector
2. Layer over with a small amount of Sunlight Jojoba Color Corrector with your fingertips to correct any imperfections and bring a lively brightening pop of color to your face, if necessary, being careful to blend well.
3. Apply Polished All Over Shimmer generously, over your face AND neck.
5. With the same brush, apply Comfort Zone to highlight right under your eyebrows, and on the inner corner of your eyes. To make your eyes pop, apply this shade to your lower lash line.
6.Apply Today’s #MOOD to the center and outer crease of your eyelids, and (optional) lightly underneath your lower lashes.
8. Apply Gimmee a Kissimmee Bronzer sparingly in circular motions to add depth to your features.
9. Add Hint All Over Shimmer right above your cheekbones, center of the forehead, and tip of the nose to give a radiant lifting shimmer.
10. Complete this look with Inspire Tinted Lip Balm added to your lips!
Don't have all of these products? Use this How-To as a guideline, don't be afraid to try different shades in the same color scheme and play around until you find the shades you love best. Makeup is not meant to be played by the rules, but IS uniquely personal, so have fun!