Do you ever roll out of bed on a home day and feel so relaxed that all you really want is to sit and do as little as hold a book to read? Okay, maybe not everyone’s idea of a relaxation day. STILL you don’t want to move much or you’ll break that certain “peace”.
You look in the mirror…ughhh.
Applying makeup on these types of days is not ideal because, yeah, it interferes with our relaxing vibe. BUT, here is the good news. You don’t have to put on a lot of one product (or several to create a look) to feel good. You just need the proper tools and two spare minutes out of your morning!
Every one of us has our own go-to when it comes to makeup crutches, but, in general, there are a few products we can all agree on that make a huge impact on our face. These impacts vary depending on how much we apply, and we will always look different from another person wearing the same product thanks to our unique facial features already. The key here is looking as if we rolled out of bed looking like an angel. Yes, it’s possible.
So…keeping our look fresh, and giving our face a boost to look a little more awake, here are Carina’s suggestions:
- Inspire Tinted Lip Balm - a light pop of baby pink
- Giggle Tinted Lip Balm - a soft lavender pink
- Fresh Rose Blossom Blush - a ballerina pink that screams you’re lively
- Sweet Coral Blush - a delicate coral orange that brings warmth
- Brighten Jojoba Color Corrector - camouflages any dark under-eye circles and brings a rosiness to an otherwise just-woke-up complexion
- Polished All Over Shimmer - brings out a warm glow all over the skin on just about any complexion